Anglian Area Group

Average Mark":3p0aj7hu said:
and you want us to ride that bastard course again? lol - your a cruel man

Some of us didn't get to ride it. There must be more stuff over that side.

We have three choices where to ride:

• Brandon CP - SS2 race course but not much else.
    High Lodge - Red route, now fully open / medley of black route and the off-piste stuff.
    Santon Downham - SS3 race 3 course plus an explore.
Much really depends on the weather, but we could do Santon Downham in the morning then head back to BCP for lunch followed by red route and best bits of the black. I know you need to be finished to catch your train so if anyone is up for more afterwards we could do the Brandon course.

Just a suggestion, you may have different ones.

Go for the Brandon cafe first then Santon - that way we all know where to meet. Me and Dan can always catch a later Train.

Neill

There is an article in the latest Singletrack mag (issue 53) about riding Oregon and the micro-breweries. Sounds ideal to me. I know you want to visit so get planning.

Just a reminder, there is a meet at Thetford tomorrow - 20th Sept. See Rides & meets for details

Sort of mentioned this at D2D but where else can we meet up for group rides in our area? Thetford is brilliant but there are other places. Chicksands is OK for those in the west of our region but not exactly a single train ride for those unfortunates on the coast. Tunstall is a long stretch for those in the west. Where else is there that can justify a group meet?

Ideas please :idea:

Latest posts

Back