Any drum and bass fans here?

Sharkey was always a Fav.. We were south coast at the time Fusion`s stomping ground , Druid & Sharkey early sets were awsome. And MC Knight was the nuts but he seem to vanish. Ooooww and Ramos!!

daj":2g7po9k4 said:
Sharkey was always a Fav.. We were south coast at the time Fusion`s stomping ground , Druid & Sharkey early sets were awsome. And MC Knight was the nuts but he seem to vanish. Ooooww and Ramos!!

Ramos and Marley we're awesome.

I still have my Fusion jacket hanging up.....the wife and kids hate it when I put it on! :LOL:

Fusion at the Guildahll,POrtsmouth? i went to every one,a mate used to work with Druid and knew Ramos as used to buy records from him

daj":1svur3mc said:
And me!!! :cool:

Anyone remember the original A.W.O.L live at the ministry of sound?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFCd8X1mtkY

Hype was always my fav at the raves with MCMC

AWOL was my favorite, bitd. Went to a few and they were always top notch.
Got loads of the old AWOL tape packs! Both the 6 packs, and most of the doubles. Loved MCGQ (only him and Conrad who didn't ruin the dj's sets, imho).
Working on getting them all converted to mp3 format, so will let you know when its done ;)

(only him and Conrad who didn't ruin the dj's sets, imho).

Quite agree didnt like the later style of MC... It was like hearing Horse race commentators :roll:

Oi Oi ;) Sorry chaps for the late reply, on hol with mobile broadband thats not the best, so can't really watch the youtube clips.
Agreed, Mc's GQ and Conrad ARE the only Mc's that didn't ruin D&B Sets.
However, Ribz,Robbe-D were the best for the early stuff ;)
Anybody do Helter skelter @ the sanctuary :?: World dance @ Llyd airport, Fantasia's any :?: Universe's :?: Ravealation elevation :?:
Perception :?: to name a few.
High contrast by the way is a spotty little oik from Cardiff don't you know, had a chat with him after his album launch @ thelka in Brizol the other month.
keep a ear out for Danny byrd, he's a local round ere ;)

heathy":10a2d86l said:
Oi Oi ;) Sorry chaps for the late reply, on hol with mobile broadband thats not the best, so can't really watch the youtube clips.
Agreed, Mc's GQ and Conrad ARE the only Mc's that didn't ruin D&B Sets.
However, Ribz,Robbe-D were the best for the early stuff ;)
Anybody do Helter skelter @ the sanctuary :?: World dance @ Llyd airport, Fantasia's any :?: Universe's :?: Ravealation elevation :?:
Perception :?: to name a few.
High contrast by the way is a spotty little oik from Cardiff don't you know, had a chat with him after his album launch @ thelka in Brizol the other month.
keep a ear out for Danny byrd, he's a local round ere ;)

My first ever 'big' rave was a Perception! It was this one... http://www.theprodigy.nl/files/tourdate ... -30aug.php
What a night!
Did a few Fantazia events too - Second Sight, Summertime (obviously!) and Donnington. Anyone else go to the 'beach' World Dance??
Always liked Stompy Dom best out of the early MC's. FAR too much of my youth spent at Sterns :D Happy days

Still listen to loads of old skool sets. My mates always say I still live my life in the early 90's :oops:

heathy":m561oexq said:

Helter Skelter pre Sanctuary ;) (I'm older than you guys :oops: :oops: ), E.S.P Supernova, Universe, Eclipse, DiY, Synergy (Shamen). Not really DnB back then, just Hardcore that morphed into Jungle Techno/Ragga......have got lots of MP3 mixes of all the live sets from BITD :cool:

Early Roni Size is worth a look.
Top Buzz
SS
Hype
Ray Keith...

Latest posts

Back