Southwest Ride-Minehead 23/08-route page2

Rockhopper arrived this morning :D gonna take it for a spin up at Haldon tonight to make any last minute adjustments and then it's good to go :D

dirtjumper_dmr":2eb7dnc6 said:
Rockhopper arrived this morning :D gonna take it for a spin up at Haldon tonight to make any last minute adjustments and then it's good to go :D

The going is 'good to firm' at Haldon. I popped up there earlier and bumped into this silly cow and the grave of the unknown trail builder!!! :LOL:

Attachments

• aaa178.jpg
    aaa178.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 1,288
  • aaa175.jpg
    aaa175.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 1,288
The weather forecast is going to be sunny with 20 degrees according bbc website :) looking forward this one, I have just spend this evening cleaning the bike for this Sunday's ride after getting it muddy over the Mendips last nite, bike and rider is ready, catch you all Sunday.

guybe":35mag852 said:
The weather forecast is going to be sunny with 20 degrees according bbc website :) looking forward this one, I have just spend this evening cleaning the bike for this Sunday's ride after getting it muddy over the Mendips last nite, bike and rider is ready, catch you all Sunday.

Ooo..cool...I mean hot(ish) excellent.
Bike is ready (gonna wimp out and bring my Stumpjumper rather than the Breezer) but rider is in seriously cavalier training mode. Pop...glug glug glug :LOL:
I'll be at the back somewhere

Should be back from Newquay about 3ish, few hours kip, then back in the car to meet you there!!!

Will be being lazy, and riding old faithful, too much going on to prepare something a little more retro (no drops this time :roll: ) :LOL:

Now, where did i leave those Milton Tablets for the camelbak?

Hope you get better soon chap, let me know when you are next doing a cheesy ride :cool:

Im all ready to go, a few last min tweaks, see you there

dont forget change for the parking ;)

my preperation tonight has been eating 1 and a half, foot-long steak and cheese sandwiches (extra cheese and chipotle sauce). now going down the skatepark for a rip and home for beer :D oh yeah :twisted:

Back