1991 Breezer Lightning Pro

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.

Envy is a terrible thing. :twisted:

Harryburgundy":3rz16a40 said:
I really want wider bars and some rise though...my back and wrists hurt
Cheers Carl

Did you sell the Moots risers Carl? -they'd have looked superb (and saved your back etc.) I use some Ti risers on mine and 'though they're not period correct, I reckon they kinda befit the handling. :)

jimihendrix":2agfti7j said:
ferrus":2agfti7j said:
But please remove the ''Do not remove this label'' label..

NOOOOOO :shock: , that wee sticker has been hanging on there for 18 years, just shows how original and unmolested the bike is, i'd feel guilty peeling it off after all that time :(

Cracking looking bike though :cool: , remember admiring a Breezer in MBUK BITD, a dark blue Storm i think ?

agreed, i'd not peel that sticker! :LOL:

real classy looking bike!

ferrus":3vrw0bl0 said:
Harryburgundy":3vrw0bl0 said:
I really want wider bars and some rise though...my back and wrists hurt
Cheers Carl

Did you sell the Moots risers Carl? -they'd have looked superb (and saved your back etc.) I use some Ti risers on mine and 'though they're not period correct, I reckon they kinda befit the handling. :)

Yes...sold the bars. There are some 'flat' bars around with rise...Salsa and Surly I think. I might try them, or just leave it as it is....I'm not going for any epics on it.

The sticker is staying...and the one on the back :LOL:

Latest posts

Back