Lincolnshire Area Group

Yeah, that'd be way too short fella, I'm thinking that if it's a W.Woods start then through the woods from the CP to Risby (which i call Ventricle bursting hill - don't be scared ;) ) to the tops and Stainton le Vale, Thoresway, Rothwell, Normanby Dales, descent via your fave to Walesby, poss Walesby Moor or back to the woods via Walesby hill and Hamilton hill. Just over 20 miles I reckon.

If it's another starting point I'll have another think.

Any requests just ask :D

Steve
:)

Right Steve, sounds wicked!

As this is your baby, you can nominate the date and we'll all work round you ;)

OK chaps, I'm pretty flexible but I think we're talking weekend here yeah?

If it's the weekend is Fri, Sat or Sun the best day for you?

Preferred start time?

Unfortunately this month I'm only available the w/end of 21/22/23 (one of these days would be preferable :) ) and in Sept I'm pretty goosed for time with extra weekend work gobbling up my time and trying to squeeze a late hol in. There may be a slight possibility of the w/end of 11/12/13 Sept...but it is slight. After that we're looking at Oct and don't forget the Viking Challenge is on the 4th! Could do 16/17/18 of Oct though.

Steve
:)

Dropping like flies. ;)

21/22/23 of this month Jon not Sept. :) Any one of those days.

If none of those we'll have to move on to one of the next available dates that I've posted further back in the thread, I'm constrained by the hours/days I work unfortunately. Unless someone else can act as guide at a time that's more convenient for those interested?

Did the proposed ride today, 21 miles in the sun, very nice. :)

I think* I can do the Saturday the 22nd of August, can't do the 21st or 23rd.

*nothing springs to mind about that date, so I'm assuming I'm free ;)

Might be able to drag a mate out with his retro Stumpy too.

Back