1991 Litespeed Fat Bastard

Neil G":2pdtmbkr said:
Really not keen on the looks of the Inversion forks though, prefer it cosmetically with the RC31s

Fair enough. Plan C is/was to get some RC31s with a long steerer and have Tim (justbackdated) cut down the legs to 390mm, but that might work out just as dear as getting some forks from Rody.

I like the look of the Halsons but I had a set BITD and they were woeful due to the flex and lack of travel. Manitou 3/4 were far superior in both aspects.

A chunky black fork would look good on there. I think a steel fork may look a little skinny? How about something like a Cannondale Pepperoni or the other chunky one they did?

PM me if interested in a gramps lunchtime scoot while the weather is good :cool:

Hear what you're saying about the chunkiness; I think the original Yo Eddy fork would complement the fat downtube better than the later Big One Inch, for example. Hadn't considered Cannondale forks as I thought they might be a bit harsh. Only way to find out is to try (=buy :twisted:) lots of different forks, I guess.

PM'd you back about a ride.

Back