RetroBike Spring Meet 24th Mar - The details ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fitted my handlebars, thumbies, grips and barends last night - only need to fit chains, cassette and cable up and tune, sounds easy?! shame I've got no cable guide yet (damm royal mail :evil: ) plus I hate setting up cantis and i've got some fancy (&complicated!) SRP ones to fit (from bonty1)

looks like i could be on the airborne, although that's filthy....
(it does have some retro control tech barends if that makes it retro?)

it could make me really fast/challange hilts for the most crashes, not having a back brake and not having used cantis for about 10yrs....

Scarlett":139g9ddf said:
was knackered after 10 min on bike at weekend, am looking forward to Sunday but accept the fact i am gonna be unable to move for days afterwards... :)

I spy the winner of the lateness award!!! :D

hint - the rides saturday (i hope!! :D )

well sorted my shock... blown coil over oil is off... :) un-ridden for probably 7 years Rissie Air shock installed and pumped up to 200psi!! :shock: i really, really hope that doesnt explode between my legs!!! :D

it could make me really fast/challange hilts for the most crashes

A challenge, I like it...but you'll have to be particularly unskilled to beat me !! especially as i may be on a bike i have NEVER ridden before ...

been up till 1 for a couple of nights now spannering.

Load of untried/unridden parts on a new frame. Still cables/cranks/cassette/chain/fork service to do first.

who knows.
Lots of tools in non-retro camelback methinks. Need a pic before it gets dirty then..

Hilts":1azg0szg said:
as i may be on a bike i have NEVER ridden before ...

sound like you're not alone there Hilts. I've only ridden my Klein once around the garden!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back