Zap!

Oh, you mean something like a Vitus ZX1 maybe ?? :)

zx1_bs.jpg

I recall an awesome one from the old Peugeot catalogue. Should scan that one actually.

Other suggestions?

I do not know much about those bikes ...but I do know they are easier to find than the Vitus ZX1!

I don't know. The idea of Zap and such a state of art carbon frame sounds interesting, but my retro heart is simply not so much that kind of carbon frames. Need some time?

fatfixie":zzr8j26p said:
The Zap would look lovely on my recently acquired Look KG196 :D

Andy

If we can believe VeloBase I should be asking you $1500 for the full kit than :LOL:

Seriously, I have no intensions of parting with it. Hope you score Zap equipped donor. I can recommend it, it is a nice piece of kit. Mechanical Mavic is also awesome of course ...and probably way easier to source.

I am sorry. Of all the mentioned composite bikes I really only would like to own the one in the Peugeot catalogue back in 1992 or so. My scanner is broke, what s*cks.

fatfixie":28ut7lak said:
I have an 8 speed mavic group waiting to go on it already. I suppose it'll be more weatherproof at least :)

Andy

Yes, I would think so. Doubt whether I will ever experience it failing during a wet ride. It is more for the fun feature anyway. For wet rides good old cable operated systems. Interesting to see how current electronic Dura Ace develops.

Latest posts

Back