Glentress, This Sunday 26th july

We had given ourselves 30mins+ for breakie and having ordered I was clock watching from then on in... painfully slow :?

I would have ended up probably not riding much with you guys either, we started out as a group of 4 on Friday but after two days of riding and drinking there was only 2 of us up for the Sundays scoot... it would not have been fair on him for me to scoot off with you guys.

Best laid plans and all that :roll:

I dont believe for a minute Dave normally pushes as much , thanks for the company man

Believe! I really do, sometimes even more!!

Great day, got home, hot spa bath then F1, Top Gear and homemade lentil soup....

Damp. Started off with drizzle, which came and went - I think I had my waterproof on/off about 3 times before we got to the foot of the Spooky Wood climb. Sitting at the bench there, you could see the sun breaking through on the other side of the valley, the contrast was lovely, wish I'd had my camera. But from then on clouds and mist rolled in, and rain was pretty much constant, though still not very heavy. Of course, just as we're finishing our cuppas at the hub, out comes the sun. No doubt glorious from then on :roll:

Back