Wanted: Sachs Aris 8spd freewheel or sprockets

16simon

Devout Dirtbag
Hi everyone, I'm after a Sachs Aris 8spd freewheel, or possibly enough sprockets to rebuild my one. If you know of any bike shops that still have some left around (my LBS used to have a a sprocket board with various Sachs sprockets, sadly no longer) please let me know.

Try Mastercraft cycles in Hereford. Last time I was there I am sure I saw a board in the back of the workshop. Maybe wrong of course.

Thanks for the tip but Mastercraft didn't have any.... neither did Spa Cycles, Fred Baker Cycles, Ciclos Uno.... there's nothing on ebay either. I'd be really grateful for any other leads, the alternative is having to buy a new wheelset.

Have you tried chris bell @ eggrings?

He used to make custom clusters and had a large stock of sprockets, custom ground spacers etc.

Andy

I've got a Regina "Synchro 90" 8-speed screw on cluster (13-21) sitting on my desk here. It's new in the box. I will be getting a Sachs 8-speed 12-21 next week, also new.

I have also got a very lightly used Sachs one (under 100km) available for sale too.

I should be able to dig up some new Suntour 8-speed cassettes and clusters too.

Let me know the ratios you are after, and I will let you know pricing.

(There will also be some shipping costs to UK from Oz though).

Regards,

Chris

Freewheel

Have several new Sram 8 speeds and a supply of new spare sprockets if you have not already got what you need.Also ditto in 7 speed.

Roger

Back