Come to the isle of Arran, Scotland in minature 2nd August

zigzag":2s0ibeu3 said:
So will this be singlespeedable, or are gears recommended?

My SS hardman of steel training program seems to have degenerated into push the bike up anything with a slope and stop to eat lots of peanut butter and digestive biscuits at the top.

On the plus side, first weekend in yonks without getting a bloody pinch flat. My technique it be smoooooov.

I'll be riding a single speed, probably the only complete bike i'll have so dont have a choice really :LOL:

AC you still coming on this one mate? You should hook up with jimi if you are training it. I still have your strap thingamies.

Velo have you heard from the boys on arran about a guided ride?

Mr Panda":16576pw0 said:
Any of you peeps up for a "round the island" day either side of the 2nd? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'll probably be there for a long weekend, weather permitting of course :LOL:

I shall keep you posted, 2days away on the trot might be pushing it as were going to Ae the next weekend too.

OK time wise I'm good for anything anyone else want to make a suggestion? ps if your not bothered either say so to. :D

I'm no bothered but I'm not sure what I'm not bothered about ?
Are we talking about when we hit or depart from Arran or what because as a ferry is involved I think being a wee bit bothered might be wise :roll:

velomaniac":67px319b said:
I'm no bothered but I'm not sure what I'm not bothered about ?
Are we talking about when we hit or depart from Arran or what because as a ferry is involved I think being a wee bit bothered might be wise :roll:

:roll: what were trying to communicate is that we aren't bothered what ferry we get, furinstance it could be the first ferry and it wouldn't be a problem. But if your coming from teuchter land you may not be able to make that one etc. So logistically, do you need a particular boat? Or can we say the first ferry?

The Sunday service first Ferry is 0945 which is fine by me as I am now planning to come across to your hoose Klaus on Sunday morning. Should an earlier ferry exist I think it unlikely I'd make that. Only way I could be available earlier is to travel across on Saturday and wait in Brodick for you lot.

Sorry if I'm a little slow but I do not practically live on this site and quickly loose the thread on conversations. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back