Thetford Summer Series - Round 2 - 19th July

gibbleking":2d7dpwnp said:
oh go on then..... :D will bring snacks and throwing food... :D

if your throwing food can you aim in it my direction and il have my fly catcher open anything like energy bars banannas or energy gels :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Gibbleking can be our pit bitch - seriously we need someone on the side line to refuel us. It's only a 6.2 mile lap, expected lap time of 25 mins, so the racing is going to be fast, furious, (fingers crossed) hot and dusty.

My God, Gibble as a pit bitch .......... turn your back for 2 seconds and your bike will sprout anodised parts

Average Mark":1dnvwo1g said:
My God, Gibble as a pit bitch .......... turn your back for 2 seconds and your bike will sprout anodised parts

mine already have :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

"its my bike of many colours its got blue and green and gold and red and purple and touquice and silver and black and carbon and mud and blood and sweat my bike of many colours" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: as i always say im a magpie and i like shiney

"its my bike of many colours its got blue and green and gold and red and purple and touquice and silver and black and carbon and mud and blood and sweat my bike of many colours" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing as i always say im a magpie and i like shiney

Taste be damned!

Getting excited about this, training has been hampered by a persistantly bad back but seeing the osteopath on Thursday so hopefully will be fully mobile for the weekend. I'm deffo not going to win so might as well enjoy it. I see from the listed entries I'm up against my old adversary, Tony Timberlake, we used to ride for the Marshall Cycles Race Team about 12 years ago. The last time I raced with him I beat him, I will remind him of that on the start line and watch him disappear into the distance. BTW Tony is one of the top super vets in the country, 65 years old!

IT WILL dry up before Sunday, no need for inflatable arm bands or other swimming aids. Tyre choice may be affected by the lack of dust around.

Back