The good and the bad TdF Jerseys

My favourites (for their period) are

'Molteni'

'Motorola'

The previous 'Columbia' strip

As you can undoubtedly appreciate, I have a soft spot for our own Club colours too ;)

Attachments

• Cycling. Cyclo-Cross. 2008. www.flamingcreations.co.uk. 4. Salendine Nook.jpg
    Cycling. Cyclo-Cross. 2008. www.flamingcreations.co.uk. 4. Salendine Nook.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,605
Loads of great jerseys already mentioned (I'd give special note to the Mondrian inspired La Vie Clare, 7-11 and Molteni - oh, and reckon this years Skil is a proper throwback) but a bit surprised that there's no love for Big Jan's retro Bianchi shirt from a few years back.

Loving Brochard's hair too - business at the front, all party out back - reckon he'd have fitted right into the Argentinian football side from 2002.

ededwards":1kp670s3 said:
Loads of great jerseys already mentioned (I'd give special note to the Mondrian inspired La Vie Clare, 7-11 and Molteni - oh, and reckon this years Skil is a proper throwback) but a bit surprised that there's no love for Big Jan's retro Bianchi shirt from a few years back.

Loving Brochard's hair too - business at the front, all party out back - reckon he'd have fitted right into the Argentinian football side from 2002.

Prefered the T mobile jersey to the Bianchi one, actually wish I'd got one now.

but a bit surprised that there's no love for Big Jan's retro Bianchi shirt from a few years back.

You mean this one :cool:

Attachments

• ROT_ULLRICH_KAMPF_TF0302.jpg
    ROT_ULLRICH_KAMPF_TF0302.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 1,588
I liked the German Telekom ones from a few years back but when exactly escapes me, some time during lances reign at TDF.

Like the Mapei one and a very similar one a freind wore alot but again my memory fails.

I liked the German Telekom ones from a few years back but when exactly escapes me, some time during lances reign at TDF.

Like the Mapei one and a very similar one a freind wore alot but again my memory fails.

Latest posts

Back