How many Pace's have we got here?

Gump what f version is that?
Always wanted a pace since seeing an RC100 bitd. A trip to Stif many moons ago I saw several frames (of your f version gump) hanging from the ceiling. That was it, had to have one. And I did eventually.

Hi Radar, its a F5. Crap pic, lovely bike, will take some better ones outside sometime.

Here's my newly built RC300 - RC39 forks, XTR 07 kit, Hope minis - not very retro but very very nice.

Pics of the much more retro RC100 to follow.

Attachments

• DSC00001.jpg
    DSC00001.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 2,812
And me, and me! Rc200 f3. In red and stunning with colour matching ringle bits and snowflaked pace front wheel. All minty mint. Just waiting for some new decals off gil and then will post pics. Really really fancied the team issue rc100 that was for sale on here a few months back but was skint... Did it sell in the end does anyone know? And does anyone know the whereabouts of any green ones? Never seen any other than justin loretz's...

And me, and me! Rc200 f3. In red and stunning with colour matching ringle bits and snowflaked pace front wheel. All minty mint. Just waiting for some new decals off gil and then will post pics. Really really fancied the team issue rc100 that was for sale on here a few months back but was skint... Did it sell in the end does anyone know? And does anyone know the whereabouts of any green ones? Never seen any other than justin loretz's...

I've got a RC300 don't know what f number though, don't know how to tell either.

Don't ride it much since i bought me Pipedream though paranoid about snapping the frame.

Just let the other half ride it now mostly

Will try to ppst a pic up but i'm a bit of a luddite so no promises :D

Back