GT LOBO

Down Hill Dave

Retro Newbie
The bike was a window display center piece in a bike shop for a couple of years. It had never been ridden other than outside the front of the shop by the shop owner. I also used to drool over it every time I visited the shop until one day I could afford it so I managed to get it for £4200. A couple of weeks later we had the Foot and Mouth outbreak, so that was that for that year. By the time we could get bake out there I just didn't have the spare time I used to so only got out about half a dozen times that year. Then I had an operation on my spine so no more DH for me . That was 3 and a half years ago now and the bike has been dry stored in a heated garage ever since. I just couldn't bring myself to sell it, I just stand and stare at it every time I see it. It really is a piece of art. I just can't look at it enough!

Dave

LOBO034.jpg

[/img]
LOBO025.jpg

LOBO029.jpg
[/img]

gucking forjuss!!! love the Alu Lobos... King of the retro DH machines i think..

but how big is that seat?!?! :shock: makes the bike look teeny!

spacehopper":2nfa691w said:
gucking forjuss!!! love the Alu Lobos... King of the retro DH machines i think..

but how big is that seat?!?! :shock: makes the bike look teeny!

Thanks spacehopper,

I thought the same thing when I saw the secone picture but its partly down to the picture it does look small, but at 6'2" I had no problems. But yes it is a big seat/soffa. Tell you what though propa cumfy! Never went home with a sore rump!

Going to be putting her on ebay latter today. Going to be sad to see her go but she doesn't ever get used anymore.

DHD

GaryTurner":3fuuku16 said:
WooW ! ! !

very good original condition ! , very rare

I like :cool:

Thanks! The only thing I changed was the bars, other than that it hasn't even had a puncture. Its as it was in the shop.

Its now on ebay though, :cry:

DHD

Latest posts

Back