Answer Hyperlite - £10 by it now!

would not mind doing it before as I may want to use them on the bike I want to ride on the 24th . ;)
I ll let you know when I get them .

Well,

I bought one of them bars as well... e-mail them about S&H to Holland twice but no answer and then I got an invoice for just the price of the bar without any S&H. E-mailed back about this and still no answer....

Just hope this isn't gonna get me a negative feedback on E-bay :-(

well I bought them on wednesday morning , and they arrived yesterday morning . I paid straight away with paypal though .

Yeah but you're all in the UK I think?

S&H in the UK was 3 quid I believe, so that was easy: 9.99 + 3 -> PayPal.

But I received and invoice for just 9.99 so I e-mail them that it had to go to Holland. So if they'd just let me know what S&H is then it's just 9.99 + S&H -> PayPal for me too :)

Dammit and I was really happy about finding a purple pair of those in NOS, will look great when I get to rebuilding my 1992 Stumpjumper FS (which is grey/silver with purple decals btw).

Mine arrived the next day. I hadn't primed the wife so got in a world of grief...

Mr Void... if you get no luck I'll sell a purple on to you... I'm not that fussed about keeping them but at £10 I thought good for a spare. As long as I cover costs and postage (and get a beer out of it) we should both be happy :LOL:

messiah":eqpws823 said:
Mine arrived the next day. I hadn't primed the wife so got in a world of grief...

Mr Void... if you get no luck I'll sell a purple on to you... I'm not that fussed about keeping them but at £10 I thought good for a spare. As long as I cover costs and postage (and get a beer out of it) we should both be happy :LOL:

Okiedokie m8,

I'll wait and see what happens with the E-bay one... they should answer me eventually and not just give me a negative feedback by next week.

If it turns out to nothing I'll gladly send you 15 quid and a Heineken :p

messiah":2v7m742q said:
Heiny is not beer in my experience :evil:

Aha, well then you ain't the only one :) But I thought in the UK Heineken was a big brand? I don't drink that kind of beer anyway... I'd much rather have a bottle of Oban ;-)

Anyway, how about a nice 6-pack of Hoegaarden Grand Cru? Ever had that? Belgian beer and lots better than any Dutch crap imho

Back