Cook Bros E Cranks - I'm going the distance...

I've never noticed flex in any cranks, but when I put back the E-cranks on my bike after months of commuting with M900 the other day I felt a very noticeable feeling of flex.

It didn't feel bad mind, kind of like suspension in your cranks!

sylvain":wr4vhxxh said:
I've never noticed flex in any cranks, but when I put back the E-cranks on my bike after months of commuting with M900 the other day I felt a very noticeable feeling of flex.

It didn't feel bad mind, kind of like suspension in your cranks!

never mind that, change yer avatar.. makes me feel sick! :LOL:

Sweet - didn't have to go too deep after all. If I snap one, Scant, I'm going to hold you personally responsible for putting bad mojo on me.

I'm pumped about getting these - When my ARC-AS gets back from Spectrum, it's gonna get dressed to the nines.

By the way, the seller is a money order guy. What's up with money orders for e-bay purchases? Anyone have any experience doing this? Seems like a pain in the ass and semi-shady to boot.

Just to add to this, I ran a set of E cranks for 4 or 5 years with no problems, including dirt jumping and hitting some drops that snapped my foes weasel frame in half.

stevet1":20pnscti said:
Just to add to this, I ran a set of E cranks for 4 or 5 years with no problems, including dirt jumping and hitting some drops that snapped my foes weasel frame in half.

I had a set of E's, and abused the hell out them. I'd probably still be using them if some **** hadn't stolen the bike they were on.

I know where Scant is coming from though. If I was the only person on earth to have a genuinely crappy experience with something, the fact that the rest of the planet was always pleased with the same something wouldn't mean a damn thing to me.

stretchb0x":1u4yrrj0 said:
stevet1":1u4yrrj0 said:

I had a set of E's, and abused the hell out them. I'd probably still be using them if some **** hadn't stolen the bike they were on.

quote]

woooahhhh! my sensitive young ears! :LOL: :LOL: ;) :LOL:

woooahhhh! my sensitive young ears! :LOL: :LOL: ;) :LOL:[/quote]

The word in question is meant to be read in a cockney dialect, thus rendering it significantly less offensive than usual. ;)

stretchb0x":3pyjtdt3 said:
woooahhhh! my sensitive young ears! :LOL: :LOL: ;) :LOL:

The word in question is meant to be read in a cockney dialect, thus rendering it significantly less offensive than usual. ;)[/quote]

dude, my ears are anything but young & innocent. no offense taken here :D

Back