konas..who wants those anyways?+brodies, eveyone wants those

konas

haha, i am not a kona fan at all. they are just really easy to find here. they have really good frame design and are well made, but for some reason they are the most boring of the canadian companies. i prefer rockies, brodies, toads, and dekerfs any day......and moulden too, can't forget jim moulden. plus they are traders.

konas

thank you, i just need to get some fresh decals from gil and it'll be complete. after my 2nd hei hei got stolen, i peeled the decals and no one wanted it anymore. now that it sits at home in the attic far away from thieves i would like to get the original decals.

What a collection

No way man...your collection makes me sick to my stomach with jealousy :(

I love the Brodies and i bet you also have a Toad in your collection dont ya? ;)

Thanks for sharing fella.

konas

joe, i have this picture of a yo eddy that i have been lusting after for a while. i realized just recently this was actually your bike :LOL: what a sick build. i was jealous of that bike. i liked it so much i wanted to do mine up similar until i discovered rust :( where did you get the 29.4 moby, or is it shimmed? i have no toad right now. i know of a couple but unable to convince owners to part with them.

Re: What a collection

slimjoe":17bowt7l said:
...and i bet you also have a Toad in your collection dont ya? ;)

Well if there is a Toad in there, I'm in need of a good shot of the Toad decal/stickers for something...

Re: konas

juiceboxx":12h9c9uu said:
joe, i have this picture of a yo eddy that i have been lusting after for a while. i realized just recently this was actually your bike :LOL: what a sick build. i was jealous of that bike. i liked it so much i wanted to do mine up similar until i discovered rust :( where did you get the 29.4 moby, or is it shimmed? i have no toad right now. i know of a couple but unable to convince owners to part with them.

hey Jesse,

i had the same problem with my YO! Rusty pinhead sized holes in th ebottom of the seat tube..

I sent it to Rock Lobster Cycles in the US and Paul replaced it like for like and reamed out the tube to 29.4..Perfect, flawless job with welds equal to the Yo's :cool: recomended!

The moby(29.4) was bought off e-bay years ago from a seller in Frace..He had stashes of NOS Grafton, Ringle & Cooks..Never seen him on the bay since :(

Now, if you ever part with that Slim Chance :LOL:

Latest posts

Back