Wanted List

sylvain and jeroen,

think i'll pass for the moment

JS1500

thanks for the link. These look like reissues to me! Still, they're cheaper than chips. anyone got a set ot comment on the quality ?

I bought some. The quality is spot on.
I wasn't aware there were any re-issues but they seem identical to the originals as far as I can remember (right down to the packaging).
If there's a way to tell the difference between re-issues and originals let me know and i'll check.
Re-issue would explain why he has so many pairs though...

JS1500":69wduqwa said:
I bought some. The quality is spot on.
I wasn't aware there were any re-issues but they seem identical to the originals as far as I can remember (right down to the packaging).
If there's a way to tell the difference between re-issues and originals let me know and i'll check.
Re-issue would explain why he has so many pairs though...

Box as pictured looks identical.

Just going off the logo really. Plus the fact super cycles has bought the right to Oza in the UK and is redoing all sorts of stuff. He bought a load of Onza HO stuff I was selling a while ago.

I see.
Well they're good enough for me anyhow!
I wonder what would happen to original white Porc prices if they were re-issued?
:D

John

I've got a black Syncros stem in 120 that I could exchange for a silver. It's the hinged one. Good condition in terms of the anodising although the logo stickers are mostly but not completely intact.

Let me know if this sounds potentially any good and I'll sort out a picture.

I've also black Syncros risers by the way

Back