East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

havnt been in long did about 28 miles today , really like the tyre :D i can now use a lower pressure so my fingers dont hurt as much now and theres plenty of grip in everything except mud . the front end is now lighter too

would have gone further but while on the road at the start of the 3rd lap i noticed i had lost a lot of pressure so i guess i picked up something along the road . there was enough left to get home but too little to carry on

ill know whether or not i can use the car when the mrs gets in

got the keys chaps :D

perry
rc200ti
unocogero

ive had to swipe the shimano skewer off the road bike as the hope one wont stay tight with the new forks :roll:

unocogero":2n3w4gxh said:
orange71":2n3w4gxh said:
*sigh* wish I was coming :(

Dad's taxi tonight :roll:

Were going tomorrow :?

Dad's Taxi most nights :roll:

Tomorrow, though, Mark (Iwasgoodonce) is popping by to collect some stuff - so a chance to talk b*llocks about bikes anyway :D

Will probably be onsite with work until gone 6..

However if I manage to swap things about and get out early then I will see you there at 6ish.

Paul..

cant make it,gotta pop up to local tec college to sort some stuff out ready for next weeks teaching sesh :?
have a good un guys :D

perry":1efvbvsa said:
from the carpark how do you get to the dirtjumps ?

Err...cycle out on the exit road until you reach a T junction (you can go straight across as well but it's a dead end). Right takes you out of the pines, left takes you towards the Forestry comission offices.

Go left, ride down a hill, past the FC offices and out on a service road with a farm to your right. The road turns to a fire trail and heads dead straight into the woods.

Carry on on the fire road up and down the hills and you will eventaully pass a picnic bench on the right at the crest of a hill. About 150m after the picnic bench you should see a sign on your right which is the entrance to the dirt jump area.

Lower seat and enjoy ;)

Latest posts

Back