Today's tip find: Hifi p*rn!

legrandefromage":k370i08m said:
retrojon":k370i08m said:
Can you find me one of those 90s B&O cd players with the slidey doors?

I promise to not call it hifi. :LOL:

Er - I have one :oops: I gave it to the GF (the B&O that is), she loves it (again the B&O)

There's a dude who looks like Beethoven reflecting off of it. Cool.

Attachments

• Beethoven.jpg
    Beethoven.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 887
Linn :shock:

Who in their right mind throws out Linn
You really are a lucky guy to be living next to that recycling center

If you ever sell your house you could plug it as a + point
*Live next to a money tree* :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

retrojon":6oj4p3yc said:
legrandefromage":6oj4p3yc said:
retrojon":6oj4p3yc said:
Can you find me one of those 90s B&O cd players with the slidey doors?

I promise to not call it hifi. :LOL:

Er - I have one :oops: I gave it to the GF (the B&O that is), she loves it (again the B&O)

There's a dude who looks like Beethoven reflecting off of it. Cool.

I'm having a final big hair moment before it slides off the back of my head. Its in Lady Di mode at the mo.

Just remembered I used to have a Meridian amp from many moons ago. It was dark grey in colour and came in sections that plugged into the side of each other. It was probably about two inches high and each module was about 4 inches wide by 8/10 inches long. I remember instead of phonos it used big DIN plugs. Pretty sure the face plate of each module was hinged so you could flip it down, but you could also press it to activate that module.

Anyone remember something like that? T'interweb doesn't return much in the way of useful info for a change.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It was the MCA-1 by the looks of it. I bought it 2nd hand about 10 years back. Never really got on with it for some reason. Traded it in for a Yamaha surround amp and never looked back. Was worried for a while that I'd got rid of a really expensive system - based on how much that one went for, I did ok!

mk1Matt":3lx73lnq said:
It was the MCA-1 by the looks of it. I bought it 2nd hand about 10 years back. Never really got on with it for some reason. Traded it in for a Yamaha surround amp and never looked back. Was worried for a while that I'd got rid of a really expensive system - based on how much that one went for, I did ok!

Better not look at this one then...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MERIDIAN-COMPONEN ... 1|240:1318

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back