MacRetro chat and rides thread

Found some pics on my phone today of the big NE v's MacRetro tussle a few months back....

3461755143_0716b7f32b.jpg

3461754617_43c4da16da.jpg

3462569494_49b1a8122b.jpg

a few more but they are shit

Cool, was maybe thinking of setting up a seperate MacRetro flickr group. Think the Ken must have a ton of pics.

good idea kaiser- here is another piccie from CV and if jamie doesn't post the aftermath thread I will post them all :twisted:

DSC05959.jpg

I think Jamie was thinking about the 2 chainring bolts he had holding his chainrings together, if you are looking for a weight saving option, this might be it, he manage all day with just the two :shock: - The day of mechanicals as it will forever be known.

clockworkgazz":4b3l15e2 said:
good idea kaiser- here is another piccie from CV and if jamie doesn't post the aftermath thread I will post them all :twisted:

DSC05959.jpg

Great action pic of Jamie :cool: , between him and me CV must be littered with chainring bolts after out visit :LOL:

Go on, post the rest of the pics, do it, dooooo iiiiiittttttttt nnnnnnooooowwwwwww lol:

arnie.jpg
:LOL:

Time for a poll, what will fall apart fastest? - the manitou or the reliant :)

sorry couldn't resist :)

Looks like I missed a good day out, loving the manitou, always wanted one. Can't tell if that is fear or concentration on Jamie's face.

Well the reliant has to be about 1992/3 vintage, so thats not bad going. Strange thing is - its evaded the fashion polis for so long :D (I can talk - in the middle of restoring my deceased father's 1989 Volvo 340 :oops: BUT it is the 1700cc version for added ooooooomph) :roll:

no wonder he's got the sunroof option tho'...... ;)

Back