ow sh1t iv'e done it now

Sorry!

I was just trying to help! :roll: I'm like that,all heart. :D

Al. the first forty years are bad, then it gets steadily worse! :D

Hope it gets better soon Dan. Look again at your position on your bikes again. Backs are awkward sods at the best of times. I had all sorts of stuff done to mine including electric shocks (ouch) and acupuncture (didn't do anything for me). Seek all the help you can of a doctor nature. Don't let it stop at the "take lots of ibruprofen" advice.

My Doc' was ace when i first injured my back.

I was up at the hospital within the hour of arriving at the Doctors surgery!

Although my Doc' is thirty something and windsurfs and Rides bikes,so he knew the sort of injury it was. (Bloody bikes!) :roll:

The physio i recieved from my local Hospital was great. Also the on going support i have had has been good. hope you get the same sort of treatment were you live.

Al. sat down between two cushions,cornwall! :(

cheers for the support guys im feeling a lot less sore today :D but phoned the boss first thing and all i got from him was "you dont get paid for the first three days and you better have a dr's note and what time will you be back". the funny thing was he sent me home saturday as i in a state and today is my day off for working saturday. (he also is trying his best to make it out as if i came to work like it as if i hadn't done it at work) and no injury book for me to fill in. got a feeling this is gonna get ugly very quickly :x plus side at least its getting better

al":1hlkhdhk said:
My Doc' was ace when i first injured my back.

I was up at the hospital within the hour of arriving at the Doctors surgery!

Although my Doc' is thirty something and windsurfs and Rides bikes,so he knew the sort of injury it was. (Bloody bikes!) :roll:

The physio i recieved from my local Hospital was great. Also the on going support i have had has been good. hope you get the same sort of treatment were you live.

Al. sat down between two cushions,cornwall! :(

Good treatment for a nasty sounding injury. Did you get a "Oh crap!" moment like the above description? Mine just happened slowly over a weekend. Friday= Fine and Dandy, Monday=Shout out loud sciatica. I still don't know what caused it.

Git! :evil:

Would he respond to a good kickin'?

Al, here to help!

cannondale king":12ieyajb said:
:D but phoned the boss first thing and all i got from him was "you dont get paid for the first three days and you better have a dr's note and what time will you be back".

All heart :shock: what a boss :x

i found out yesterday but iv'e mot told to many people iv'e been offered a job on the stand by boats out at the oil and gas rigs with a local company twice what im on now and im now thinking of taking it :LOL: :LOL: how much notice will i give him :roll: :?:

take it , your skills sound wasted at that shop fella , save as much money as you can at this crappy time were in

Back