great toolkit from lidl £24.99

have you ever bought one of these kaiser?

i agree with you, i think for the casual maintenance person it'd probably do the trick nicely.

those of you with 10+ bikes, fair do's, you'd want more durable and expensive kit.

richie-t":3tdkq7sl said:
have you ever bought one of these kaiser?

i agree with you, i think for the casual maintenance person it'd probably do the trick nicely.

those of you with 10+ bikes, fair do's, you'd want more durable and expensive kit.

richie, I'don't have one. I've got more tools than I can count, I've been buying bike stuff for years. But as you say reckon for someone starting out it would be ideal.

I only thought better because I have all those tools in another shape or form, not all mine are specific bike tools, otherwise I would have gone for it, and as others have pointed out, you'll find out which ones you use more (and probably break) then it can be replaced item by item with better quality ones if you so wished.

well i bought mine, looks pretty good and despite now knowing what a few tools are i dont think you can go wrong for 25 quid

The real bargain amongst that lot is the unicycle. I bought one last time around and even though its a tenner more this time, its great fun :LOL:

Latest posts

Back