Jenson USA

I did, when the pound was strong. Excellent service very quick considering. Did get stung with import tax though :evil: but not they're fault obviously.

Looked to buy somthing not long ago, didn't when I noticed the shipping cost :shock: and then added import tax for things over £18 (I think and I assume import tax is VAT 17.5% + import duty, not sure how that much is though)

Yep have done in the past. They have great closeout deals all the time.
I have always had to pay import duty.
I was looking at a pair of Race Face shorts on there on Monday $24.99 over here £50
As long as you allow a bit for import tax and remember it will cost a bit to return if its wrong, you can pick up some bargains still. I ususally add small items to my order such as chains etc. As the postage only increases a little per item the overall cost per item reduces pro-rata.
No problems with anything to date.

They are a bit funny about credit cards (I had to send a scan of my card to prove it was really mine- blocked most of the numbers out on the scan though, which they accepted).

Ordered to Aus obviously, have found them pretty useful for hard to find things (only place online I could buy a M737 freehub body).

Back