sbike unknown year 1992/93? 808 poss?

It was anthony quinn's son who was involved in the design of the sbike I believe- he was a motocross rider and was asked to do it and bring with him some ideas from that sport into mt biking- the history of the sbike is clouded in stories of money laundry and scullduggery (co. lasted just about 3 years) it was the swatch company that bankrolled the sbike- suppose they were looking to take the s...... brand all over the place.

All of the above might be good enough to get in wikipedia but as you know that means it is by no ways to be relied apon.

A muddy picture with some mary's and rigid orange forks. Waiting on some decals and inspiration for the forks. Rides very well and did not crack :roll:

Attachments

• whw_ride_002_375.jpg
    whw_ride_002_375.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 2,996
:LOL: excellent first sentence"not sure if I intend changing this much"

only changed the stem, forks, bars, crankset, pedals,wheels, post, saddle and barend plugs- don't know what you mean :roll:

I don't know what it is about S-bike?

They are everything i don't usually like, and yet it works somehow!!

Al, :D

al":3rfl583l said:
I don't know what it is about S-bike?

They are everything i don't usually like, and yet it works somehow!!

Al, :D

I'm with you on that one Al, I should hate the bike but it has a certain charm I can't put my finger on.

They are/were ment to be prone to frame issues but WTF they way I ride it should be ok :roll:

Back