jade goody is dead

Easy_Rider":19n7pzvu said:
Didn't she say she was trying to make as much money as possile for her kids? So all this media hype was with her blessing, selling stories. I don't blame her one bit, she was just looking after her kids future.

Problem is that she married that bloody no-mark, who will squander it in no time.

It troubles me that people bought those papers and magazines in their millions, very ghoulish behaviour- almost like some Victorian freakshow.

Why is it that it's only doom and gloom that sells in this country?? They will be back to telling us the ecconomy/country is fucked next week no doubt.

Don't buy the paper, or any magazines, never take a news article at face value, always read between the lines, read at least both side of a strory :roll:

I'm very sceptical, if i see a headline my immediate instinct is how has that media company twisted this headline to stand out and not to the actual article.

Not the first woman on my Dinner guest list!

Saying that,Jade Goody has shown courage and strength, and has put her children first.She is far braver than i would be,i'm sure.
for that alone i will remember her as a good person. And thats far better than some i could name.

RIP Jade Goody.

Andy B":1wpwwx3l said:
rosstheboss":1wpwwx3l said:
I feel sorry for her two boys, but seeing the Sun with a different Jade related headline everyday of her sad demise sapped me of most of my sympathy for her. I know that sounds harsh but a very close friend of mine (my god daughters grandad) has terminal cancer and he would like nothing more than to be treated normally as have other friends and family who I have known. Jades lack of dignity has done my head in. Sorry if this offends anyone.
Dr S":1wpwwx3l said:
Anyone else found the constant hawking of her illness in the media distastefull? I despise all that OK, Hello, Heat claptrap and to chronicle the tragic death of a young mother like that turns my stomach. Max Clifford has no doubt made himself a killing the last few months :roll:
I agree completely with both of you.

Whilst it is sad that she has died in such a way, you never saw Wendy Richards on the front page of papers everyday.

I didn't like Goody anyway (racist idiot that she was), but having her tragic end splashed all over the papers daily was highly undignified and not in very good taste (IMHO)

What he said. I find it amazing how fickle the "masses" are, prior to the announcement that she had cancer there wasn't a person in the country who would have helped her if she was on fire. Sadly she fell ill and then immediately everyone changes their tune and she is suddenly a national treasure being compared to Diana.

I have no problem with Jade as she was making the most of what she was given in an awful situation, but the media are frankly disgusting.

The media and the world have been unkind to her. I'm sure the media and the world are getting worse too, no wonder figures released today that kids are more suicidal and stressed than ever. I wouldn't fancy being a teen or famous.

Anyway, IMO she was amazing, and thought that before she died too.

She came from a very real world back ground with rough parents, wore a smile and continued to be brave and good. No matter what happened she carried on with her business. The world turned on her and rather than head in the sand she proved it was all a silly mix up and media hype. Half the world seemed to dislike someone like Jade doing well and happily turned on her.
The last few weeks were well documented and she's made the most of the media and exposure throughout. everyone's had a good slice of her good attitude.

RIP

Dont want to put a cat amongst the pigeons, but was just in the newsagents and noticed the tribute edition of OK! magazine is issue number 666!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Latest posts

Back