Retrobike MM stand appeal (mtb, road and bmx needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you're making the trip over then for sure bring over BOTY ! :cool:

If it's too much hassle then don't worry, sure we'll have plenty of others to display.

hey hilts, i'm gonna bring as may as poss anyway just so i can do laps on different bikes but any are welcome to be used on the stand, but if you do like anything in particular then just tell me to bring it. all below listed with the details you want and most have period components on them for the year model of the bike, all are in good nick aswel and won't look to ropey for display.

just pm me if you want anything.

:D

Hi there, I don't think I'm gonna be bringing a retrobike as I'm still a biking newbie!! :roll:

But I'm hoping to be there with my retrobike nut of a bf (who has enough bikes for an army! :p ), and if you need some help on the stall, (probably getting cups of tea in my case as a bike-idiot!! :oops: ) then I'm ready and willing!! :D

It would also be a good way of getting to meet some of you so I don't look totally blank when the bf talks about you all!! Lol!! :cool:

Lx

Bringing 2 Yetis. Ultimate for stand and hopefully 1st lap duty. Ti-ARC for ridin'. Thats it.

Lollipops - tea one sugar ;) :LOL:

I can bring my Funk (andyl's old one) which is tidy.
Ellison may be done by then IF i get a green 27.2 ringle moby and a zooka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back