Konamad aka Ringlemike is back :-(

I sure won't be having the bits now, glad that I haven't got around to paying him :evil:

The guy is clearly a nasty piece of work, restickering lesser parts to make it look more expensive In the hope of fooling ebayers is out of order in my book.I thought the whole thing was a bit suss, it seemed to take ages for him to contact me about paying :?

problem is he can be banned from here but people will innevitably run in to him from time to time going under different names on different websites.

i think most of us can count ourselves lucky that we haven't dealt with him, what a git.

I pulled out of a deal with him for a saddle (bad comms and very sus pm's) and so glad I did now- well outed lads cheeky barsteward. :evil:

Dekerf2. He's done me for £42 for a post and is now uncontactable. Unless you know otherwise Dr S? :evil:

clockworkgazz":1di4z1zl said:
I think John has an address if you want it- if there is anyone local to cheshire they could go and visit him?

I have his address too, he's just paid me for the Hei Hei. Same old name and address for delivery. He now has a refund- I'm not selling anything to blokes who rip off The Brethen.

Si

Back