MacRetro chat and rides thread

kaiser if you are looking for a 2 man tent there was one on gumtree glasgow in the bike bit, £15 brand new lichfield jobbie- guy was in hamilton or some such place but did say they could meet in east kilbride.

I will need to get a tent too but if there is any room velo, then I could grab a corner of your big bell end (tent that is)?

Would love to drop in Dr S, you might just have a yo by then and I need to have a go on a bike that is better than your Kona :shock: is that poss?

Got the fox tonight and apart from weighing a ton, she is very nice, purple with gold splatters- some of the kit is shiiiiiiieeeeeeeiiiiiteeee (plastic canti's) but I recon she will scrub up very nice. Will get some piccies soon.

Might join you at Pollock on Sunday but unlikely to be there before 1030 if I do show.

Got my eye on several Teepee style 8 - 12 man tents so likely we can have a Macretro Barracks and HQ at Dalby.

Got my holidays booked around the event so I can tour slowly through the north of England to and from the champs.

Well chuffed :D

velo- the rangers/celtic final is at hampden tomorrow so you might find alot of traffic later on- I am going to be up there for about 9ish so I can be in and out before the hordes decend.

love the Idea of a macretro HQ- Dr S also mentioned a gazeboo kind of thing, it could become a mini-invasion :twisted:

AC you up for this event mate?

We do seem to be in the majority of retrobikers going so far. Velo any joy with dave?

Will need to miss Pollock tomorow Gazz, got a big night out tonight so will be fit for nothing till about three in the afternoon :LOL:

Stuck some pics of the Sannie mocked up in the 98 > bikes if anyone wants to check it out ;)

Back