1992 GT Bravado

Pickle":bqcj3yoc said:
mynchiboy":bqcj3yoc said:
It's a sad day, it's got to go...Now on the Ebay :(

WTF :shock: :?

Can I ask why?

Sure thing..Simply have not anough cash to make ends meet at the moment, I left my job back in November in the search for better things but my savings have petered out. The GT was a bit of a project to keep me occupied and turned out better than expected but realistically I need to shift this and probably another bike sometime soon :(

To be honest I'm going to regret this after riding it a couple of times - it's great - but needs must :cry:

Hi,i also picked up one of these from the bay. just got round to restoring it. i notice mine as suntour hubs on araya rm400 rims.are these std on this bike?. the rest of the bike seems to be std & original. here it is as i bought it . new stickers are on order & loads of polishing the old alloy shimano parts. i also have a 93 zaskar l.e frame/forks i'm going to start when iv'e done this.I hope i can get mine as good as you have done.

Attachments

• bike1.jpg
    bike1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 3,361
Nice bike there Lee...you must have had to dig deep to unearth this thread :)

Foy your info the bike was originally specced with DX hubs on the RM400 rims so I'm not sure why yours has the suntour hubs? It sounds like somebody maybe ordered the bike like that for some reason....

Hope you enjoy the bike anyhow, I'm sure you will! I wish I didn't sell mine but at the time I needed hard cash. The frame and fork are now in the hands of a caring German owner I believe so all ends well however :)

Back