oh crap :(

what is it you sell in the shop ?

or to put it another way , what can you now sell off really cheap ? :LOL:

perry":2u1rq3ay said:
what is it you sell in the shop ?

or to put it another way , what can you now sell off really cheap ? :LOL:

we sell cheap greetings cards, gifts, xmas stuff in the winter and beach stuff in the summer... the irony is most of the stuff we sell is clearance bought from bankruptcy auctions :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

where abouts is the shop ? no point giving me an address as i never knew the names of roads :LOL: whats next to or around it thats memorable ?

its in victoria st in paignton... the main shopping street opposite JAG (closed) next to QS kids, bastins, clintons, birthdays all in the same street (maybe too many card shops?)

cant quite picture it , but that part of the street was a blur of cheapness :LOL:

i used to live above icon at the top of the street opposite the natwest and near the back of the post office up the metal stairs

dont remember much of the street really , never had to use anything between the tescos and kfc :LOL: spent a lot of time in the 24 hour shop next to the shitty cowboy club ( whatever it was called :LOL: )

on the bright side if you find something in Exeter you could stop having to sit in Newton abbot traffic

Latest posts

Back