The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1996 Marin Team Titanium Value?

Saddle up":fyihwd0l said:
Syncros fork including I was told a XT headset all though it's not marked as such. What's it worth?

DSC01342.jpg

Anyone know when they were manufactured?[/img]

They should get you around $200 (USD) maybe more, if it weren't for the pitted crown...you might still get more. These are more rare than the bontrager forks, but not as highly desired as the Fat BOI.

sc.stone70":fyihwd0l said:
I am considering selling my 1996 race bike and am curious what a fair value might be. It is a 20.5" Team Titanium Bike with full 8 Speed XT Groupo.

It is currently built with an original 1997 Rock Shox SID. I have a machine Tech front hub (gold team issue very rare) with Mavic rim on the bike. I have the matching rear Machine Tech wheel, but, haven't used it in about 10 years.

Any collectors out there who know what it might be worth?

Nice frame with some nice parts, especially the machine tech gold hub...should bring you a good price, list it at $750 (USD), and see if you get any bites.

Control tech cantis

I have a bikes worth of control tech canti brakes(grey) from 1995.they still have original pads. which I might sell,they are mint. Anyone know their value ??

What would an 18" Kona King Kahuna frame go for in the UK? Minor chainsuck marks, otherwise in great condition, though no TT decals. It's a 2000 model, so not quite retro, but still a classic and not so common as those Hei Hei´s you see everywhere. :LOL:

Re: Control tech cantis

kirbdug":q2sb8ans said:
I have a bikes worth of control tech canti brakes(grey) from 1995.they still have original pads. which I might sell,they are mint. Anyone know their value ??
grey sound quite vague. silver, pewter?
80euros for the whole set if the original straddle rods are included.

KleinGuyGA":r3jwimng said:
Hey Everyone,

I'm new here, found the site while searching for Klein stuff. Very nice site! I have been Mountain Biking since 1994, but bought my first real bike in October 1996. It was a 1997 Klein Pulse Pro. I LOVED this bike. I rode it for 10 years with no problems (although buy then the only thing stock was the frame, ha). Anyway, my bike was stolen from my house on Friday October 13, 2006. It was horrible. I got up that morning to load up the car to go ride in the North Georgia mountains and my bike was gone! I filed police reports and have searched for it ever since, with no luck. So last year I found one just like it (in stock form) BRAND NEW in the box! I couldn't really afford it, but bought it anyway. I got it, put it together and set it up in my house as a memory of my old bike. I still have the box and all zip-ties, rubber bands etc that came with it. It HAS NOT been ridden at all. Unfortunatley financial times have come down hard on me. I really don't want to, but I need to sell it. What would something like this sell for? Thanks for your time! Oh, and I wasn't sure if 1997 was considered retro or not! If this needs to be moved please do so!
a klein pulse pro is a trek klein afaik. so it has no real collectors value. which makes it "just another nice bike" (at least for me).
apart from that without pictures and full specs we will not be able to help.

Shimano Crane short cage rear deralier black /silver in good condition.

I think its quite nice and intend to keep it but would like to know how nice in monetary terms ie did i get a bargain, it was £2 from a charity parts bin.

Also rescued some Campagnola Nuovo Record front and rear derallier from an old but kaput racer, looks 60's or 70's.

Cheers

How about these? They're Kolo barends, in lovely nick.
Now I know they're from Wales, I think I want to keep them, but it's worth knowing if they are worth anything all the same.
Titanium, they weigh a smidge over 100g.
IMG_0326.jpg

I need to verify this 100% but I'm pretty sure I'll be acquiring a '91 Kona Explosif (all kosha m'lord).

It's been stored at work for well over 18 months now and nobody has claimed it so I've enquired if I could have it (probably via a small donation).

I'm gonna take some snaps tonight but as a guess it's 19 inch, possibly 20. From what I can tell it's all original kit with no modifications or upgrades. No rust and other than two flat tyres it's hopefully good to go, the frame is a great condition.

Any idea's what this could be worth?

Marin Pine Mountain FRS

Hi,

I have an original Marin Pine FRS the only bits not original are the tyres, bottom bracket and middle chain ring. It is only used for taking my kids on the back.

I'm definately up for selling it as I also have a bear valley from around the same time and a slightly later Palisades Trail as well and my current 06 Orange p7 pro.

Looking through the threads I wish I have my old Lava Dome (white with suntour equip) and my Klein Attitude that i bought in the states in 1992!.

Any idea what I could get for it?
Thanks

Attachments

• Bikes 002.jpg
    Bikes 002.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 1,967
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back