The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sinnett177":3g3k5j2q said:
Inigo Montoya":3g3k5j2q said:
sinnett177":3g3k5j2q said:
Would anyone be kind enough to put a price on this frame for me. It's a Peugeot Grisley 19". Showing some signs of age, but a nice thing. It needs to go so if I can get a rough price i'll advertise on here, if not off to ebay it goes.
nice frame! never seen one of these. hence have no prices to base an estimation on... but why not give it a try at 200euros?
what year is it btw.?
Thanks for your estimate. I think it's 92/93 found this pic of it's advert BITD, looks a real nice bike.
PeuTL1720.jpg

peuTL2520.jpg

I would be very surprised if you get 200 euros for it .

I bought my Reflex for 50 euros .

sinnett177":2ge4bzie said:
Peugeot Grisley 19". Showing some signs of age, but a nice thing. It needs to go so if I can get a rough price i'll advertise on here, if not off to ebay it goes.

I sold my Pug Grisley here for £75 I think - chucked in the MAG20's and post/stem/bars if I remember correct.

Tis a nice frame tho - lovin' the stock photo :cool:

Dave.

My GT Zask LE

How much is it currently worth to anyone ??? Dont really wish to sell it but want to use funds for my new project !!

Anyone ???

FULL XTR M900 groupset which is close to mint !! Right down to the M900 XTR cables and outers !!!

Rock Shox work better than new !! Gears and brakes perfectly set-up. Rims and tyres immaculate.... All in all a very clean Retro-ride !!!

Whats it Worth ???

Del ;)

Attachments

• zaskar 1.jpg
    zaskar 1.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 1,193
i've got a front and rear set of near-NOS (they've probably only been used about 5-10 miles, and were only first unpacked and mounted a few weeks ago) M600 LX v-brakes

any idea what i should ask for them? i've decided to run cantis on the bike in question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back