ebay - what would you do

Don't get me started on eBay- I've had a months worth of crap from some halfwit who is now claiming he's a solicitor and is going to sue me because I haven't sent out something he hasn't paid for yet. He says it's theft. Fooking idiot cannot even string a sentence together and has no concept of punctuation so I guess this is unlikely. He says he has paid cash which he had sent recorded. I asked him if this letter/ payment had been signed for (he's been going to post it since before xmas) and he says no but I've still ripped him off. Fooking priceless! No doubt he will now leave me neg feedback which I cannot respond to, but thats the way it is now.

Yesterday he filed a item not recieved complaint but then mailed 10 minutes after to say he was sending payment and was sorry for not paying and could I post it somewhere else as he had sold them on!

These people should be culled for the good of the nation.

Si

Dr S":1vkvs6dl said:
some halfwit who is now claiming he's a solicitor ...... and cannot even string a sentence together and has no concept of punctuation so I guess this is unlikely. .

Si

maybe he is, but in another context - he solicits his services as a rent boy

I had a great one last week, bought a set of Easton Monkey Lite Carbon, described as "structurally fine, but decals have peeled under the grips".

Well his idea of structurally fine must involve being such a thick cnut that he has to try and pry the grips off with a screwdriver, crushing the bar ends and totally delaminating the bars. Obviously the grips were lock ons and he's failed to notice this prior to a hamfisted removal attempt.

Shame really as he had all good feedback prior to ignoring my emails.

Back