Groovy

Surfr":3hu57xtw said:
thecannibal":3hu57xtw said:
And I think someone else asked what retro bikes I own. I can't think of everything off the top of my head, but here goes. GT Xizang, Kona Cinder Cone, Kona Hot, Kona Fire Mountain, Kona Main, Sunn Bmix, Dave Marsh Track (x2), Dave Marsh lo-pro, Yeti Ultimate, Colnago Mexico, Colnago Super, Ibis Trials Comp, Sun of Birmingham tandem, 1930s Triplet, BMX tandem, 20" shopper tandem, Christianiabike, old Norco road bike, Al Carter something. There's more, but I forget. And modern stuff as well obviously.

Pics?

Especially the quadangle and haro

oooOOOOoooh!

I do love spectating when it all kicks off!

This is almost as entertaining as going on a Liverpool FC fan site and saying "What's all this fuss about Robbie Fowler?"

The difference though, in my observation, is that the backlash among my fellow retrobikers is slighly more literate and rhetorical than the bovine rage I managed to provoke from some of my less cerebral fellow LFC fans...

Today, I shall be entering the Daily Mail forum to seek their opinions on immigrant single mothers on benefits.

Sorry, can't do photos at the mo, but I'll submit some bikes to the gallery when I can.

Shameless plug: I'm actually selling quite a lot of stuff at a bike jumble this weekend (12 noon, 10/1/09, Mud Dock in Bristol) including the Hot frame, the Yeti Ultimate and various other retro bits.

What size is the Ultimate ..... I'm a 6ft 3 buyer

Nowhere near Bristol, but I know a man who can be

Latest posts

Back