Explain the mentality!

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
During the night some moron had clearly walked in some dog poo....but rather than try and scrap the offending goo off on the curb...this sub-human decided to remove his/her trainer and use my shop window frame instead. And then smeared the shite all over the window.
What a pleasant start to the day :evil:
Cardiff! I want back to London

Some things you just can't explain!

The dirty Bxxxxxx

Al.

Personally I'd blame the moronic dog owner who allowed his dog to foul the pavement but then didn't clear up after it.

Russell":28q0pa73 said:
Personally I'd blame the moronic dog owner who allowed his dog to foul the pavement but then didn't clear up after it.

Totally agree with that point too....wonder if it belonged to one of the many homeless/beggers/got 20p to get a bus home tossers that frequent the Town Centre.

But even so...would you?

when i was at uni i had a weekend job in a country park...

one weekend a load of gypo's broke in at night at took over the bottom of the park. we had to stay away until they got evicted. during their three week stay they broke into and robbed just about everything...

they broke into the information centre and toilets...so they had access to clean toilets and hot water. The toilets were left untouched and clean...instead they crapped all over the floor and so much round the back of the rubbish bin area for the park that enviromental health had to come and clean it all in those white paper suits....

some people are just bordering on neanderthal

Back