Getting Broadband

Average Mark":2ijtw0jc said:
just to pick the combined brain power. I'm after a phone line install and a broadband provide, i know it's going to cost £125 to install the new line with BT but then i'm tied to a 12 month contract. Is there anyone else that can install for me so i can switch to a talk talk package? failing that what providers can i use if i get stuck eith the BT 12m contract as there broadband seems somewhat lacking.

Bloody hell Mark , You will be gettin running water installed next instead of the well in the ground .

I moved house recently,from one flat [where i was connected to Talk talk] to a new flat where the previous occupant was also on Talk talk.
Bt wouldnt let me use the line in the new flat,they said they 'HAD' to remove it it moment the 'previous occupant' canceled their Talk talk contract
And then install their line on an18 month contract.If i wanted to resume my talk talk contract,i would have to pay BT for the termination of the 18 month contract[robbing Barstewards]
I do not like BT :evil: but im stuck with them for now :(
With Talk Talk ,i paid a max of £25 month,complete
With BT i pay a minimum of £40 month minimum package

You can take one of their Broadband packages and they'll cut the re installation fee by 50%

They have you over a barrel as they own the equipment/exchanges
Take their minimum package ,its OK [ish]but their security is top notch
Then dump them when the contracts end and go back to whoever

I have noticed a new Talk talk advert showing a change in pricing,and nobody changes pricing policy unless they can further profit from the change,so maybe now your stuck with them,you use all their free add-ons that you can and try to make the best of a bad lot
:(

It's what I've been doing since February

Latest posts

Back