Restyled Yeti

I say yeah :D though not perfect, the red bits and cage are horrid and the rims don't really suit, but the ideas great, looks like a user.

I kind of like the Spesh cage... Ad anyway it's better than a yellow painted alu one.

And yes, I use it regularly... Even if it is probably the least popular yeti (I got it quite cheap) because of the lack of loop stays, it is a very good ride. I've even raced it...

Still, the all black configuration tempts me

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I like it - you should too!

If you want more yellow, have a look at my Klein thread. I went a bit yellow colour coding mental. Yellow paint and yellow heat shrink tubing (for cables) are my new friends.

I kinda like it (always have a soft spot for Yeti's).

My suggestion would be to get your eyes open for the Yeti-HED-Cross Country wheel set with the yellow stickers on the rims. You can get Yellow Ringle Zooka's too but they're very hard to find. I know for a fact there's one in the UK somewhere as it used to be mine that I had done by Monkey way back when.

Stick with Turquoise and Yellow where you're able to and it should eventually all 'tie in'.

Back