File attachments - Help please mods!

BoyBurning

Karma King
Bontrager Fan
Trying to PM some pics to someone.

Pics are small file size (below 200k) but I keep getting this message:

"Sorry, but the maximum filesize for all Attachments in your Private Message Folder has been reached. Please delete some of your received/sent Attachments."

I have done exactly as requested - deleted messages in both boxes which contained attachments - but am still not able to attach files!

I have tried logging out / in three or four times to see if that makes any difference, but it doesn't seem to.

What do I have to do please?!

Cheers Rob.

If you re-read again you'll see that's exactly what I've done!

Loads of space in all mailboxes...

My attachments are at 1% of my allowed total!

Not sure what's going on really, unless it takes a while for the server to refresh or something...?

Theres a attach box bar on the left of your in and sent pages similar to the messages bar(which is on the right). I've been into this before and it shows a list of attachments from donkeys ago. Though for the life of me I can't get into it now :? Is this full?

This is cropping up again and again as people hit their attachment quotas for the board. Once a pic is attached only I can remove it! All those pics and all those bikes :xmas-wink:

Anyhow if you get this issue drop me a note and I'll sort it. Here are a few pointers for attachment success

➡️ Use the Gallery! Then you can control all your pics easily and delete those you no longer need.
➡️ Only attach pictures once. If the pic is uploaded onto the server just right click to find it's URL. The URL can then be reused in as many PMS or posts as you like.

Back