Testing the water! AMP B4 frame (polished) and F3 XC fork

LardLover

Retro Guru
I can't decide whether to continue to rebuild my AMP B4 or to sell so thought I'd test the water, so to speak, and see if anyone's interested.

I've just finished re-polishing the frame by hand. The rear shock has just been serviced by AMP (service receipt incl.). I've fitted new bushes to the horst links, top shock mount and also fitted a new pivot rod (behind the BB). The decals are replica's (by gil@thecycleshed), AMP didn't have any original decals. The headtube decal is original, but a bit scraped in a couple of places, although I do have a replica to replace it - just haven't got round to doing it yet. I've mislaid one of the bolts for the seat tower, but I'm certain it's in my box of bits in the loft!

I've no idea of value so I'm open to offers, I promise not to be offended!

Attachments

• justfinished.jpg
    justfinished.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,556
not sure of the size! (D'oh), I bought it off ebay AGES ago with the intenion of restoring it. I think it's a medium size, I've just measured a couple of things. Centre of BB shell to top of seat tower is 21 1/4".
Centre of seat tube to centre of headtube is 23".

What size that equats to I've no idea!

So, not much help there then eh? :oops:

AMP

hi,

I thought you might be interested to see this also a restoration project,
I notice your decals are different with no Laguna Beach or B4.

Could you tell me where you got the bushings and spares and also how you got the decals made as mine need replacing, Any help would be appreciated.

GX Miller

Attachments

• AMP B4.jpg
    AMP B4.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,364

Latest posts

Back