Area Groups Section- Suggestion box and requests

kaiser":1qo9bmwt said:
scant":1qo9bmwt said:
Dr S":1qo9bmwt said:
You could continue it when the South wales section is up and running ;)

I nominate harry burgandy...

?????????

sorry, typo, i mean burgundy as chief area organiser or whatever bolx title u wanna giv ;)

Not wanting the job yourself matey??

I think 'Dad' would be a good title :LOL:

I'm guiding most weekends

Girl Guiding?

:LOL:

male or female. riding & talking about bikes for a living is my ideal perfect job ;)

I'm in currently in charge of the Alconbury Massive'. We ride hard, drink hard and leave our women breathless.

Being the only member is not a prob, although I did have to give myself a disciplinery for bad language after one recent ride.

legrandefromage":2mcmu1nd said:
I'm in currently in charge of the Alconbury Massive'. We ride hard, drink hard and leave our women breathless.

Being the only member is not a prob, although I did have to give myself a disciplinery for bad language after one recent ride.

:LOL:

Good morning ladies and gents.

Had some problems with the map. spent ages doing one on memory map but bloody thing won't let me publish it on here :roll:

So this one has been roughly drawn on the back of an old road atlas in traditional luddite style. If some clever bod could rotate it for me that would be great- my flickr account has a mind of its own :evil:

Its just a starting point so don't bite my head off.

Cheers
Si

3064948357_96686ec486_b.jpg

Here you go Dr

Sorry it wont let me post it, I have PMed it to you

wont let me do that either, PM me your e-mail address and you shall have it with Scotland at the top am me at the bottom.

TheGreenRabbit":15cy4jpd said:
Here you go Dr

Sorry it wont let me post it, I have PMed it to you

wont let me do that either, PM me your e-mail address and you shall have it with Scotland at the top am me at the bottom.

Powers gone off so I'm back to the I-Phone for now, won't be able to do pics from email matey. Man its cold up here :cry:

would it not make more sense to combine the top of area 3 with 4 and then 5 with the bottom of 3, that way Lancashire and Yorkshire could be together at last :)

The Ken":1tgvtvxv said:
would it not make more sense to combine the top of area 3 with 4 and then 5 with the bottom of 3, that way Lancashire and Yorkshire could be together at last :)

Sounds like it makes more sence. An area that stretches from the North Shropshire boundary to Hadrian,s Wall is a bit extreme.

Back