They're just pictures

The History Man":gygrg835 said:

I knew there was little point naming names.... :xmas-wink:

Peachy!":10dmkd5a said:
legrandefromage":10dmkd5a said:
They're just pictures

The History Man":10dmkd5a said:

I knew there was little point naming names.... :xmas-wink:
Well Mr P you inspired me into having a long hard look at all the bikes in my garage with a view to having a cull for at least 3 or 4 minutes.

Sadly that all went south last weekend as a nice looking Canadian Meile road bike popped up on FB the other day and no sooner had I seen it than it was in the back of the Tesla and on its way back to my garage. It's way too big for me and I have absolutely no need for it whatsoever but I couldn't leave it there could I?

allenh":9e4isjz0 said:
Well Mr P you inspired me into having a long hard look at all the bikes in my garage with a view to having a cull for at least 3 or 4 minutes.

Sadly that all went south last weekend as a nice looking Canadian Meile road bike popped up on FB the other day and no sooner had I seen it than it was in the back of the Tesla and on its way back to my garage. It's way too big for me and I have absolutely no need for it whatsoever but I couldn't leave it there could I?

We agreed on a plan..... 4 road & 4 MTB each max.... plus my collection of Cape Wraths.... :xmas-big-grin:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 539
Re: Re:

The History Man":2d8oc4fx said:
Don’t they gives you hemorrhoids?

No problem...I have a good stock of suppositories.... :oops:

SirLurkalot":2d8oc4fx said:

This does not compute.... :xmas-wink:

Our Jimmy's Lotus has won a stay of execution..... he's pleaded a case with his Mother with such emotional blackmailing lines as "But Mum, it was a Christmas present!" :xmas-wink:

Re:

Moved an 20 year old Dawes Kara Kum frame set onto a mate . It had hardly been used .
Stripped it for parts . He has already rebuilt it for his grand daughter, so a good result all round .
Only 3 more to go .

Re: Re:

bagpuss":1dcob15y said:
Moved an 20 year old Dawes Kara Kum frame set onto a mate . It had hardly been used .
Stripped it for parts . He has already rebuilt it for his grand daughter, so a good result all round .
Only 3 more to go .

Well done....
I've now reached the magic 20 mark gone today, (the intervention crew gave me that as my first target) the remaining 5+ might take a little more time...... I sort of like the idea of getting down to a healthy 30 bikes between the four of us.. just not sure which ones.... :facepalm:

The History Man":3c639sr4 said:
The grapes of wrath.

Yes... and a cream.... :|

Scores on the doors Miss Ford.... :xmas-wink:

Start: 57 Currently: 36

Wife 1/1 to go
Our Jimmy 1/4 to go (3 sold)
Me 2/20 to go (12 sold, 2 Karma'd, 4 scrapped)

Back