Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:49 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules


**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: 36 hole Mavic rim or 2
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:09 pm 
Old School Hero

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:59 pm
Posts: 236
Location: M4
XC rim ideally. X517 or similar.
Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:21 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:01 pm
Posts: 5717
I have two NOS 32h Mavic Sunset rims but they were a £££ import.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:47 pm 
Old School Hero

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:59 pm
Posts: 236
Location: M4
Not looking to get scalped to be honest. Just a sensible price for decent rims


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:29 pm 
Dirt Disciple

Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:17 pm
Posts: 57
Location: toronto
If you and the person looking for the 36 hole hubs can work a deal, have a set of shop worn Mavic 231 CDs with only a few marks on the rim tracks.

Only issue is cost of shipping from Canada.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:00 pm 
Devout Dirtbag

Joined: Wed May 27, 2020 10:24 pm
Posts: 115
Location: London
M-Power wrote:
I have two NOS 32h Mavic Sunset rims but they were a £££ import.


Just incase my ticket comes in tonight, would you mind PM'ing me what you might be after for them....?

If OP def not interested obvs.

ta. B


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:05 am 
Old School Hero

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:59 pm
Posts: 236
Location: M4
All yours mate. They're a bit much for me


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:09 am 
Old School Hero

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:59 pm
Posts: 236
Location: M4
Thanks but shipping from Canada will probably be a bit too much

donk wrote:
If you and the person looking for the 36 hole hubs can work a deal, have a set of shop worn Mavic 231 CDs with only a few marks on the rim tracks.

Only issue is cost of shipping from Canada.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:18 am 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 11:03 am
Posts: 19795
Location: In a stoor of sawdust.
Bloody hell Mark(Or is that Dave :?) Had I known you were on here I'd have offered you my 517's and just listed the 317 lemon by themselves.
I kind of hope they dont sell tomorrow so we can cut a better outwith ebay deal than I could have offered.

Ebay bashing is good for me too, cut them greedy %^$%@£ out their fees. The sobs :evil:

Unfortunately I am saving for an emtb, and its a lot of outlay for my disability benefit. Any funds I can bring is actually needed, but if you'd posted before i listed them id have happily sold them to you. Fair price and all.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:12 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:27 pm
Posts: 1296
Location: Abingdon
donk wrote:
If you and the person looking for the 36 hole hubs can work a deal, have a set of shop worn Mavic 231 CDs with only a few marks on the rim tracks.

Only issue is cost of shipping from Canada.


I see the OP is out on these.
However I have wanted add up for some viewtopic.php?f=3&t=420994
Can you message me with cost including shipping to the UK please?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:35 pm 
Old School Hero

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:59 pm
Posts: 236
Location: M4
Ahh fingers crossed, we'll see what happens. Maybe we'll cut a deal or maybe even the buyer won't want them all?

Those eMTBs aren't cheap, but if they get you out then they're all worth it. Might start saving for one myself!

dyna-ti wrote:
Bloody hell Mark(Or is that Dave :?) Had I known you were on here I'd have offered you my 517's and just listed the 317 lemon by themselves.
I kind of hope they dont sell tomorrow so we can cut a better outwith ebay deal than I could have offered.

Ebay bashing is good for me too, cut them greedy %^$%@£ out their fees. The sobs :evil:

Unfortunately I am saving for an emtb, and its a lot of outlay for my disability benefit. Any funds I can bring is actually needed, but if you'd posted before i listed them id have happily sold them to you. Fair price and all.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 82 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group