Lost!

It's all a matter of how your sense of humor works, most people I know found the whole clarkson thing funny when he was on about murdering prostitutes. Some didn't, I personally found it very funny. I'm with the big cheese on this one. Who hasn't told an irish joke or sniggered at a funny looking person? We're all guilty of it!

SPESHMIKE":364ytkj9 said:
It's all a matter of how your sense of humor works, most people I know found the whole clarkson thing funny when he was on about murdering prostitutes. Some didn't, I personally found it very funny. I'm with the big cheese on this one. Who hasn't told an irish joke or sniggered at a funny looking person? We're all guilty of it!

To become a moderator you have to get you sense of humour removed first :roll:

Why we do nothing

I see the context the original humour was coming from. Need to be able to laugh at things.

Someone asked why the governments do nothing? This is basically because Somalia has nothing but poverty, war, suffering and death recently. Such a naturally beautiful country that unfortunately has nothing the west wants or feels the need to protect.

Jamie

Well, of course where are we if we can't see the funny side of many a serious thing? There's fair and reasonable political correctness (as it so often benefits the underdog and dispells bullying) and obviously there's the ridiculous too.

Personally, I think the stealing of this ship and the quite likely horrific outcome that could (and I'm sure often does) follow for all involved is very sad. And it's just a bit mean if you think of the various families round the globe waiting to hear what that very outcome will be.

All for p*ss taking and anyone who knows me will know of my often quite irreverent and dark take on humour, but let's not get into one about a) what humour is and b) anything to do with PC behaviour (yawn).

And you don't need to have your sense of hunour removed to do this job. But believe me, sometimes it helps.

;)

Re: Why we do nothing

Jamiedyer":2os5j0k3 said:
I see the context the original humour was coming from. Need to be able to laugh at things....

... Such a naturally beautiful country that unfortunately has nothing the west wants or feels the need to protect.

Jamie

Good point well put, that's why they need to hijack Saudi tankers. If it was a tanker from a less wealthy country would it make the news?

I have to disagree that Gordon cant do anything. You have the press able to take pics, publish them and air video yet we cant get to the ship......mmmmmm, i dont believe that!

Whats worse is they know exactly where they are going! Can i just also point out that these boats may be small but are still picked up on radar!

Latest posts

Back