Retro Watches................... ?

I've got a modest little collection, a late 60's Longines, pre TAG Heures etc. but a favourite is a 1960's Russian copy of a Seiko that is said to have once been popular with the KGB!
Looking for a 1970 Heure Monaco with a blue face and stainless bracelet if you guys come along one on your travels.

Si

Are 90's Tissot Rock watches retro?? Mine has a rock bracelet too. Not the more common leather strap.

i happen to really like diving watches ...my fav being a naviter depth master automatic good for 1500 meters carved from a solid block stainless withquarter inch think saphire crystal screen.man that thing was bulky...had a removable outer weight that screwed to to the body of the watch.cox broke their rolex tools trying to remove the bezel.you had to take the front off to access the guts as it had no back plate.

I have a few Casio telememo 50's - the limited release coloured ones, seems they are still around in Japan, but Ive only ever seen 3 of them in this country, and I bought them all!

OK, they are plastic, silly colours and have a calculator on them, and the batteries last about 9 months, but hey, I like 'em :)

1956 Omega Seamaster DeVille.

I've always wanted a 1960's Omega Constellation. When new they cost as much as a car, nowadays they go for a couple of hundred.

currently running a seiko sports 200 kinetic and seiko strap.the rubber 1 kept ripping my hair out...och!!

Attachments

• IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 870
I like watches. I've got a few divers watches (used to do a lot of diving) , a couple of WW2 pilots watches and a Silver cased victorian "John Evans" pocket watch.

My favourate, that I wear all the time is my Oris diver though.

Back