Raleigh/Dynatech SPD forks. SOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

onegoodbike

Merlin Fan
Feedback
View
Hi,

Joining in with the shed corners clear out theme that's been running recently, I've got these forks that are excess to requirements.

I sourced these a few years back with an idea of refurbishing them in case I ever wanted to return my Dynatech 905ti frameset back to original spec. These are the correct forks for the 1990's full titanium SPD Raleigh/Dynatech road framesets.

The chrome is chipped and flaking in places so I was going to have them refinished in black which would be correct for most of the 90's models.

I believe I'm right in stating CRMO straight fork legs, Reynolds 753 steerer tube, cast crown and dropouts. They are certainly light at only 605g. The crown race diameter is 26.4mm and they have a steerer length of 190mm with 55mm threaded.

They are probably only of interest to someone with a Raleigh titanium road bike that's missing its original forks and doesn't mind getting them refinished, which I guess is a fairly small Venn diagram!, but who knows, these may just make someone's day :D .

Ideally you can collect from Ixworth in Suffolk, but I can post with Parcelforce 48 if required.

£35 collected/£45 posted(UK).

Cheers Matt

Attachments

• pic 8.jpg
    pic 8.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 1,225
  • pic 7.jpg
    pic 7.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 1,225
  • pic 6.jpg
    pic 6.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 1,225
  • pic 5.jpg
    pic 5.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 1,225
Re: Raliegh/Dynatech SPD forks.

MartinB123":1grg0vzz said:
Trying to find a reason to not buy these...

I can't think of one. You may as well buy them :)

Re: Raleigh/Dynatech SPD forks.

He’s right, don’t spend time thinking about it. Time is money and you will soon go into the red and have nothing to show for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back