got done for speeding today

been done twice,get a clean licsence this month tho ;) ill admit i do speed,not as much now to when i was a bit younger but i will openly take any points and fine if caught,can do the crime.....will do the time :cry:

was shitting it when i first got pulled,thought my parents were gonna kill me but they just laughed and said served you right :roll:

longun":3quhaibc said:
was shitting it when i first got pulled,thought my parents were gonna kill me but they just laughed and said served you right :roll:

Hah Hah Hah!! Remember the feeling well :LOL:

the mrs got done for 84 in a 60 a few weeks back, on her way home from work :roll: daft cow! she said, 'oh but they were really nice about it....' :LOL: aye right

Got pulled a few years ago going home from the girlfriends house at 1.30 in the morning doing 55 in a 30,the copper was actually really sound and let me off with a warning.Mind I did have 11 points on me license!I think if this happened nowadays I'd be screwed.

ive done some very silly things :oops:

put cars off the road a few times
wrong sides of roads
roundabouts at 70
egged an alloy wheel on a kerb
head out the window instead of having wipers in heavy rain

mates have been chased by the police before , others had flipped cars , put them into hedges etc

ive noticed people who ride bikes need to get the sensation of speed , i get incredibly bored driving ( i avoid it if at all possible ) if im not having to balance the thing using my arms and legs my mind wanders . driving is too easy sat in a big comfy chair behind a sheet of glass

its certainly an experience doing over a ton down a country lane at 3am with another car a few feet behind while following another just as closely

never been stopped , never had any points

got bored of it though , i now find great pleasure in trying to get places using as little fuel as possible :LOL: thrifty at 50 slow lane following lorrys draft , gotta keep the mind ticking over to keep me awake

I've been caught 3 times on cameras, all before 6am when on my way to work.
You know what its like, half a sleep and no traffic to keep you in check!
Managed to blag one once, as it was a rental car. Took over a year of bullshit to get away with it, and 2 visits to court, but the judge threw it out in the end :LOL:

I used to be quite daft in the car before i got away from the smaller motorbikes and onto the big ones.....suddenly i became a slower driver! nothing compared to the sensation of speed i got on the bikes and i stuck with only a bike for a few years, eventually starting to get a bit carried away with it all. When i got another car of my own, another mk2 golf gti, i was completely different behind the wheel,now a few cars down the line i enjoy the odd spirited drive but i'm prob a bit of a boring driver now(unless its icy and getting the bmw sideways is top priority :LOL: ) the mrs drives faster than me usually :oops: :roll:

I had some great fun on the autobahn last week and didn't even have to break the law.

My car has an official top speed of 180km/h which I though was just spin and something they made up for the manual and that top speed was really 170....

It's not. The real top speed (GPS that is, not the speedo which reads 10% under) is somewhat higher.

Passed a unmarked police car on the other side of the A303 that had pulled a 4x4 and he was standing there giving the driver a ticket, he just looked at me as i passed @ 127mph :oops: Lucky i was turning off soon ;)

Back