The Yorkshire Retrobike Weekender 3-4th Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaya":3mcd2n0r said:
Peachy!":3mcd2n0r said:
Would there be room for me and my 12yr old lad at the back? Or is this less of a family fun run, more a serious-ish race?

Your more than welcome to join us we don't do race, just old and miserable.

There will be a fair bit of drinking and bbq but were too old to be rowdy :LOL:

Brilliant, it will be just the Sunday, and young Jim’s looking forward to a pint of bitter shandy and a sausage!

Great news THM... hope all goes smoothly.

Re:

Some 'mate' of mine has decided to have their wedding for the Saturday night.

So doubt I can make the Sunday. But I'll see.

Really will be nice not to be doing something one of these rides <for feckity fecks sake>
Missing my riding out with you lot.

THM, you moving up with Uncle Vern?
Do you like sheep?

Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":3e52d3uk said:
Some 'mate' of mine has decided to have their wedding for the Saturday night.

So doubt I can make the Sunday. But I'll see.

Really will be nice not to be doing something one of these rides <for feckity fecks sake>
Missing my riding out with you lot.

THM, you moving up with Uncle Vern?
Do you like sheep?
I am, we're going to be sharing a chip shop and everything.

Whippet. Whippet real good...

Is there a route plan that can be shared or a destination pub post code?

Start and finish at same pub /venue for the weekend (New Inn at Cropton), as for route plan that's a secret (as in we haven't quite decided yet ).

Peachy!":1ahzwmi4 said:
Is there a route plan that can be shared or a destination pub post code?

Matthews":1ahzwmi4 said:
Start and finish at same pub /venue for the weekend (New Inn at Cropton), as for route plan that's a secret (as in we haven't quite decided yet ).

Start/Finish... The New Inn, Cropton, nr Pickering, North Yorkshire, YO18 8HH

Ride will be 20ish miles (give or take 3 or 5 miles) there's nothing harder than red route @ English trail centres, just not as well serfaced.

Hope this helps, kaya

Re:

Sat afternoon social ride looks like we can manage 5 refreshment stops in around a 12 mile saunter , lots of banter to be had , not long to go now so get bikes n tents/vans sorted for a weekend of high jinx and entertainment.

Re:

Enjoy all and bring plenty of Bombay Mix!

Unfortunately I'll be abroad for the first time since the kids were born. :facepalm:

was thinking this was a no, but looks like I might be able to make the Sunday, and possibly with the Saturday evening thrown in for good measure.

THM - I can bring your box of bits with me if that's easiest - or post out beforehand if you need them in advance.

Si F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back