The "IRON LADY"......Zinn.

Re: Re:

Giom6":687mzw8w said:
I had the pleasure of meeting Andy yesterday in Warwick and we had a very good chat.

Carl, turns out your Zinn is probably only one of a couple of prototypes made before Andy starting making the final frames.

This bike was not for sale so it must have been given to a supplier or rider to test but they must have sold it on at some stage...

Makes it even cooler :cool:

Thanks G, That Explains some of the Tweeks to the design.
Although all the models pictured in the first catalogue we the same as this one, were these all the same for the first year I wonder.

crikey dude, i fully appreciate and get every bike has a story and some have very personal attachments and reflective sentiment but ..............youve blown the doors wide open in terms of chasing a dream and living it!!!!!

love it!

Just wanted to pop along and say lovely bike... I’ve been admiring the Iron Lady every day for the last few weeks... just a couple of minutes each day... don’t want to overdo it...

KondratievsBike":3twbcs4v said:
Just wanted to pop along and say lovely bike... I’ve been admiring the Iron Lady every day for the last few weeks... just a couple of minutes each day... don’t want to overdo it...

Cheers... :oops:

She currently in need of a new Campag seatpost, i broke the old one .. :oops:

Attachments

• The Iron Lady.jpg
    The Iron Lady.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 327

Giom6":2lst2pjf said:
Still looks sweet mate...what size is it? 27?

Hey mate, hope your well, either that or 27.2, my fat ass you see, i do need a couple actually

sinnerman":25lf613a said:
Giom6":25lf613a said:
Still looks sweet mate...what size is it? 27?

Hey mate, hope your well, either that or 27.2, my fat ass you see, i do need a couple actually
All good thanks mate, you?

I think I only have a 30 but will have a look early next week for you just incase.

Latest posts

Back